Re-insuring a Cat N, Cat S, Cat C or Cat D car

Insuring a Cat N, Cat S, Cat C or Cat D car is not always straightforward. Some insurers won’t consider covering such a car and those that do may charge a higher premium. An engineer’s inspection report is often requested to confirm the vehicles current condition and that it is road legal.


A Qualified motor engineer will inspect the car and tell you all you need to know about its condition. The engineer will then produce a report with images which will confirm the vehicles condition to your insurer.


The process is straight forward and assuming the repairs are of an acceptable standard you will be back on the road in no time